Through over 50 video lectures and PDFs violinist/violist Laurel Thomsen shows you how to:
• Develop a consistent and beautiful vibrato on your violin or viola, from the beginning stages of the technique through advanced applications
• Fix vibrato issues that may have previously held you back, such as a vibrato that is too fast or too slow, inconsistent, non-existent, as well as issues with particular fingers and mobility
• Understand and apply the most appropriate vibrato for each historical time period and musical situation
• Apply the right kind of vibrato to fiddle waltzes and airs, plus, add a dose of cool with a Rock and Blues vibrato technique
• Enjoy printable practice outlines and a detailed six month weekly practice program to ensure you are organizing the various exercises effectively, all the while seeing and hearing your progressive achievements.
All the video guides from the highly popular Improve Your Bowing Technique series together in one complete edition.
Use this helpful 10-part guide to discover:
All the guides from the popular Improve Your Violin & Viola Technique series together in one complete edition.
Use the detailed instruction in this 5-part guide to discover: